‘The Towers’, Walberswick. This was the Headquarters of ‘C’ Company, 2nd/4th South Lancashire Regiment in 1940. The defence of Walberswick was co-ordinated from here. The building has since been converted into several private properties.

‘The Towers’, Walberswick. This was the Headquarters of ‘C’ Company, 2nd/4th South Lancashire Regiment in 1940. The defence of Walberswick was co-ordinated from here. The building has since been converted into several private properties.